Lay Carmelite Movement
LAY CARMELITE MOVEMENT (LCM)
It is one of ht e catholic movements in the school. The movement was introduced in the school back in 2007. Currently the movement has about 50 students.
The major activities of the movement include:
1. Visiting children’s homes
2. Visiting shrines and participating in recollection
3. Holding prayer meetings at school every Sunday at 3.30pm
4. Giving motivational talks to pupils in the neighboring primary school
5. Participating in charitable work in the school.
The Lay Carmelite Movement Members believe in prayers and in giving thanks in all circumstances as it is the will of God in Christ Jesus.
Patron: Miss Wachira