· To share the good news of Jesus Christ by praising and worshipping, prayers, preaching and Bible debates to the rest of the school.
· Encouraging the fellow students both spiritually and academically.
· Challenge the students to use spiritual knowledge to give the Kagwe Girl’s school fraternity a peaceful time.
· To gather all students as one Christian community.
· Commitment to Holy scriptures
Message from the patron
The Bible Club was founded on the belief that the Bible speaks to the people’s hearts and minds; the Spirit of God then transforms their lives for their own good and the god of the other schoolmates and society at large.
My desire is to see all students in Kagwe Girls encounter God and his son Jesus Christ through the Bible. This encounter with the message of unconditional lpove in Jesus Christ and towards the fellow students lightens people’s hearts and changes the way they live.
Patron: Miss Kamau