Tenders are invited for the Contract for construction of a 3 Storey Dormitory at Precious Blood Kagwe Girls Sec. School [PBKGSS} situated in Gatamaiyu Location, Lari District, Kiambu County.
Interested bidders should note that only those who meet the following criteria as a minimum and supported
by relevant documents will be considered for further analysis:-
- Proof of work of similar magnitude and completely undertaken for the last 5 years.
- The bid bond must be in form of bank guarantee from a reputable bank or insurance company amounting
to 1% of bid price.
- Adequate equipment and key personnel for the specified type of work.
- Sound financial standing and adequate access to bank credit line.
- Must be registered as Building Contractor (NCA 5 and above).
- Must have a current tax compliance certificate and VAT Registered.
Further, tenders from the following tenderer’s shall be consindered non responsive and therefore subject to automatic disqualification;
- A tender from a tenderer whose on going project(s) is/are behind schedule without any approved extension of time.
- A tender from a tenderer who has been served with a default notice on on-going project(s) or terminated in the previous project(s).
- A tender from a tenderer with on going project(s) exceeding four in number regardless of the total value of the outstanding works.
- A tender from a tenderer whose tender sum is plus or minus 10% of the official estimate.
A complete set of Tenders documents may be obtained from 29th Sept 2014, upon payment of non refundable fees of
kshs 1,000.00 in cash or Bankers cheque payable to Precious Blood Kagwe Girls Sec. School.
Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and inspect the drawings at the offices of the Directorate of Public Works, KIAMBU during office hours.
Prices quoted should be net, inclusive of all taxes in Kenya Shillings and shall remain valid for 120days from the closing date of the tender.
Complete tender documents are to be enclosed in plain sealed envelopes marked with Tender Name and reference number and deposited in the Tender Box at the administration Block of PBKGSS so as to reach before or
on Thursday 9th October 2014 at 9.00am.
Tenders will be opened on Thursday 9th October 2014 at 11.00am. in the presence of the candidates or their representatives who choose to attend in the Boardroom of PBKGSS.
Complete tender documents in plain sealed envelopes should be addressed to:-
Board of Management,
Precious Blood Kagwe Girls Sec. School,
P.O. Box 450-00900,
Download this tender document below: